We are committed to keeping you and our team safe during these unprecedented times. We are taking many additional steps to ensure you may enjoy our property and our facilities in a clean and safe environment.
Inn at the Cove FAQ
Get The Answers You Need Before You Check In
To assist with planning your Pismo Beach vacation at Inn at the Cove, please find answers to the most frequently asked questions about our pet-friendly hotel below. If you require further information or assistance, contact us today.
How many rooms are there at the Inn?
- The Inn has 52 oceanfront rooms with private balconies.
What are the check-in and check-out times?
- Check-in is 4 p.m. and Chceck-out is 12p.m.
What are the check-in requirements?
- A valid photo ID and Credit card are required prior to check-in.
What is the cancellation policy?
- Life Happens® Cancellation Policy; Reservations must be canceled 48 hours prior to arrival date, otherwise guest card is subject to charge of one night’s room and tax. During special events and holidays, reservations must be canceled 21 days prior to arrival, otherwise guest card is subject to charge of one night’s room and tax. With our Life Happens® cancellation policy the credit can be used towards a future stay for up to one year from original reservation date.
How do I make a change to my reservation?
- You can make changes to your reservation online or over the phone.
Do you provide ADA-compliant rooms?
- Yes, we offer ADA compliant rooms.
Does the Inn allow smoking?
- Property is 100% non-smoking with 100% non-smoking guestrooms. Smoking in guestrooms are subject to charge of $200 USD. Designated smoking areas are available in the parking lot near designated signage.
Are pets allowed at the Inn?
- Yes, the Inn is pet friendly. Dog rooms subject to availability, limited number of rooms, please specify with the hotel at time of reservation that a dog room is needed. $100 USD dog fee applies per stay, and is collected at time of check-in. Please refrain from bringing your exotic pets, cats, birds, farm animals, etc. Guests introducing dogs into a non-dog friendly room or suite will be charged a minimum of $200 USD cleaning fee plus damages, which includes but is not limited to lost revenue. Before you arrive, please see our Dog Friendly Waiver for our policies and guidelines.
Do you have a fitness center?
- We do not have a fitness center on the property.
Do you provide dry cleaning and laundry?
- We do not offer dry cleaning or laundry service for guests.
Do you provide housekeeping services?
- Yes, housekeeping services are available everyday.
What is your street address?
- 2651 Price Street, Pismo Beach, CA 93449
Are you within walking distance to any restaurants/bars?
Yes! Check out our Cheers page to view nearby restaurants.