Notice of Accessibility
It is the goal of the Inn at the Cove to ensure that we are providing a positive experience for every guest. Whether on our website and at our property, we aim to ensure that everyone is able to access all areas. If at any point you have difficulty accessing any section of our website, please contact call us directly. We want to ensure that you are provided with the information and assistance you need and are committed to ensuring that each feature on our site is accessible for everyone.
- There are accessible paths of travel that connect all the hotel buildings and the pool and spa areas.
- The main lobby door is equipped with an accessible automatic door opener.
- Front Desk has an integrated accessible check-in counter that is 34 inches in height.
- Breakfast area counters are no more than 36 inches in height and the product is placed for ease of reach.
- Designated accessible breakfast dining tables are no more than 34 inches in height and have 27 inches of clear space.
- The pool and spa are equipped with a self-operated lift.
- If you have any questions about the accessibility features of the hotel, please call 805-773-3511 for further assistance.
Accessible amenities in guestrooms include:
- An accessible Roll-in shower or bathtub with two shower grab bars, shower wand with accessories mounted within 48 inches height, and shower seat at 18 inches high.
- The toilet height is 17 inches and is equipped with two toilet grab bars.
- The lavatory sink provides knee clearance of at least 30 inches wide, 30 inches tall and 17 inches deep, all under-sink plumbing is wrapped, and the lowest reflective edge of the mirror is no more than 40 inches high.
- The door width into the bathroom is at least 32 inches.
- The door width into the guestroom is at least 32 inches.
- The width at the side of the bed is at least 30 inches.
- A desk with clearance for a wheelchair (28 inches height, 60 inches width, and 30 inches depth) is available in the guestroom.