We are committed to keeping you and our team safe during these unprecedented times. We are taking many additional steps to ensure you may enjoy our property and our facilities in a clean and safe environment.
Amenities & Services
Discover What Makes Us One Of The Best Pismo Beach Hotels
Discover the amenities that make Inn at the Cove one of the best OceanFront hotels in Pismo Beach. From our pet-friendly rooms to complimentary perks like continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi, self-parking, a lending library, and an electric car charging station, we’ve thought of everything necessary for the perfect Pismo Beach getaway. Additional comforts include an oceanfront outdoor pool and hot tub, binoculars for wildlife viewing, direct beach access to Shelter Cove and dog-friendly rooms.
Our Spa is currently closed due to maintenance, we apologize for any inconvenience.
Dog Friendly Rooms
Traveling with your dog has never been easier than at Inn at the Cove. With our dog-friendly rooms and direct beach access, there is no better hotel in Pismo Beach to bring your family and dog. View and print our Dog-Friendly waiver here!
Libations at the Cove
Wanting to relax with a drink? Swing by the front desk and grab an item from the menu to enjoy in your room or out in the sunshine. Check out our menu HERE!
Start your morning with our complimentary continental breakfast, with choices of sausage, eggs, pastries, fresh fruit, and pancakes with a beverage bar featuring hot coffee, milk, iced tea and juices.
Avila Beach Massage
Enhance your vacation experience with a professional therapeutic massage in the quiet comfort of your hotel room. On call daily 9 am to 7 pm. Call 805-540-1248 to book your Avila Beach Massage appointment
Thirstdays In The Garden
Each year running from the beginning of May until mid-October, local wineries, breweries and distilleries come to The Garden to pour complimentary wine for our guests while local artist/musician Chris Beland performs live music! This event is held every Thursday from 4-6pm in The Garden.
Click Here to view our Thirstdays Schedule
Ready to start your day a different way? Try out OceanFront Yoga. Every Sunday from 8am to 9am in The Garden for just $10! No yoga mat? No problem! The front desk has yoga mats for guests to borrow!
Inn at the Cove
ADA Compliant Amenities
The Inn at the Cove is committed to providing ADA compliant offerings to hotel guests with disabilities. Discover all the amenities included in our accessible and comfortable guest rooms.
- There are accessible paths of travel that connect all the hotel buildings and the pool and spa areas.
- The main lobby door is equipped with an accessible automatic door opener.
- Front Desk has an integrated accessible check-in counter that is 34 inches in height.
- Breakfast area counters are no more than 36 inches in height and the product is placed for ease of reach.
- Designated accessible breakfast dining tables are no more than 34 inches in height and have 27 inches of clear space.
- The pool and spa are equipped with a self-operated lift.
- If you have any questions about the accessibility features of the hotel, please call 805-773-3511 for further assistance.
Accessible amenities in guestrooms include:
- An accessible Roll-in shower or bathtub with two shower grab bars, shower wand with accessories mounted within 48 inches height, and shower seat at 18 inches high.
- The toilet height is 17 inches and is equipped with two toilet grab bars.
- The lavatory sink provides knee clearance of at least 30 inches wide, 30 inches tall, and 17 inches deep, all under-sink plumbing is wrapped, and the lowest reflective edge of the mirror is no more than 40 inches high.
- The door width into the bathroom is at least 32 inches.
- The door width into the guestroom is at least 32 inches.
- The width at the side of the bed is at least 30 inches.
- A desk with clearance for a wheelchair (28 inches height, 60 inches width, and 30 inches depth) is available in the guestroom.
For more information on available accessible amenities and features, please call the hotel directly at 805-773-3511