We are committed to keeping you and our team safe during these unprecedented times. We are taking many additional steps to ensure you may enjoy our property and our facilities in a clean and safe environment.
Oceanfront King Accessible
This Oceanfront mobility-accessible room features one king bed and a roll-in shower in the bathroom. For your comfort and convenience, the room also features accessible vanity, accessible toilet, comfortable over-sized desk, desk-level electrical outlets, and hearing impaired kits available upon request. The King Accessible room features a private patio offering an ocean view. Additional in-room amenities include free Wi-Fi, a compact refrigerator, an iron and ironing board, a hairdryer, a coffee maker with SLO Roasted Coffee, Bath and Body Works toiletries, and a 37” flat-screen TV with your own DirecTV® receiver and Chromecast. All rooms are non-smoking. A complimentary continental breakfast is included in the room rate.
Dogs are not allowed in this room type.
Accessible amenities in this room include:
- An accessible Roll-in shower with two shower grab bars, shower wand with accessories mounted within 48 inches height, and shower seat at 18 inches high.
- The toilet height is 17 inches and is equipped with two toilet grab bars.
- The lavatory sink provides knee clearance of at least 30 inches wide, 30 inches tall, and 17 inches deep, all under-sink plumbing is wrapped, and the lowest reflective edge of the mirror is no more than 40 inches high.
- The door width into the bathroom is at least 32 inches.
- The door width into the guestroom is at least 32 inches.
- The width at the side of the bed is at least 30 inches.
- A desk with clearance for a wheelchair (28 inches height, 60 inches width, and 30 inches depth) is available in the guestroom. If you have any questions about the accessibility features of this room or the hotel generally, please call 805-773-3511 for further assistance.
- If you have any questions about the accessibility features of this room or the hotel generally, please call 805-773-3511 for further assistance.