OceanView Poolside King Accessible
This OceanView Poolside mobility-accessible room features one King bed and a standard tub (no roll-in shower) in the bathroom. The standard tub includes grab bars and portable seating is available. For your comfort and convenience, the room also features accessible vanity, an accessible toilet, a comfortable oversized desk, desk-level electrical outlets, and hearing-impaired kits available upon request. The OceanView Poolside King Accessible room features a private patio offering a poolside and Pacific Ocean view. Additional in-room amenities include free Wi-Fi, a compact refrigerator, an iron and ironing board, a hairdryer, a coffee maker with SLO Roasted Coffee, Bath and Body Works toiletries, and a 37” flat-screen TV with your own DirecTV® receiver and Chromecast. All rooms are non-smoking. A complimentary continental breakfast is included in the room rate.
Dogs are not allowed in this room type.
Accessible amenities in this room include:
- An accessible bathtub with two shower grab bars, a shower wand with accessories mounted within 48 inches of height, and a shower seat at 18 inches high.
- The toilet height is 17 inches and is equipped with two toilet grab bars.
- The lavatory sink provides knee clearance of at least 30 inches wide, 30 inches tall, and 17 inches deep, all under-sink plumbing is wrapped, and the lowest reflective edge of the mirror is no more than 40 inches high.
- The door width into the bathroom is at least 32 inches.
- The door width into the guestroom is at least 32 inches.
- The width at the side of the bed is at least 30 inches.
- A desk with clearance for a wheelchair (28 inches in height, 60 inches in width, and 30 inches in depth) is available for the guestroom.
- If you have any questions about the accessibility features of this room or the hotel generally, please call 805-773-3511 for further assistance.