How We Conserve Water
An Environmentally Friendly Pismo Beach Hotel
California is currently experiencing a drought and we are taking measures to help conserve water.
We invite you to join our Pismo Beach hotel in helping the environment by using the following conservation solutions.
Here are some of the ways the Inn at the Cove has implemented water conservation:
- Placed non-washable biodegradable cups in your room.
- Placed non-washable dishware in the breakfast room.
- Our policy is to change the sheets every third day of your stay and replace towels left on the floor.
- Converted from high water-using lawns, trees and shrubs to water efficient landscapes
- Installed artificial grass and rock paths to replace large grass areas.
- Reduced water levels in toilets, shower heads and washing machines.
- Enhancements to pool filters and systems.
- Increased employee awareness of water use efficiency by offering a housekeeping bonus for lower usage.
- Ask the front desk how you can earn a $10 housekeeping credit at our hotel in Pismo Beach, CA.
For more water-wise events and stories, check out the latest NEWS from Water Use it Wisely.
In addition to conserving water, our Pismo Beach hotel is a proud partner with Clean the World, to collect and recycle soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lotions and gels that help fight the global spread of preventable disease. These efforts reduce unneeded waste from entering local landfills, while providing new hygiene products to impoverished areas that otherwise would not have any.